|Management (6-10 years)|
|Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt|
- Ensure levels of delinquency and losses are at their minimum and enhance recovery.
- Comply to delinquency and provisions policies & procedures and FRA regulations.
- Identify & assign customers to Early Warning List and conduct immediate soft collections on customers within early stages of evidence of past dues.
- Apply techniques and procedures to improve collection process.
- Initiate classification process and obtain approval on classification reports.
- Follow up with legal department/external legal counsellor on required legal actions on classified names.
- Perform reports on classified portfolio such as collection reports, portfolio distribution, and loss provisions.
- Ensure the adequacy of provision levels required for classified obligors and recommend to provision committee
- Conduct regular inspections on classified names’ fixed assets.
- Select and review list of appraisers provided by Central Bank of Egypt to conduct assets valuations for new and existing assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience with 3 -5 years in Remedial or Collections management.
- Proven experience in financial database management.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||27 Dec 2020|
|Last updated on||28 Dec 2020|
|You applied on|