|Management (6-10 years)|
|Manfalot, Assiut, Egypt|
- Manage the day-to-day operations of medical centers/facilities staffed by admin, nurses, and physicians providing multiple specialties and services.
- Design and implement business strategies to help the clinic meet organizational goals.
- Supervise observance to time and attendance policies and applicable documentation, and align with staff and Call Center.
- Develop monthly reports, monitor, and track the critical metrics and KPIs by using management dashboard reports.
- Understand EMR system, and clinical add-ons, provides onsite/ go live support, participates in clinical operations systems.
- Set and implement clinic operational policies and procedures.
- Prepare and monitor budgets, responsible for the order of medical and non-medical equipment and supplies, follow procurement processes, coordinate material, and resources allocation.
- Oversee medical and non-medical equipment maintenance of the facility following all manufacturer guidelines and according to company policy, coordinates with facility management.
- Leading cross function teams, establishes and oversees billing practices under guidance of company goals, objectives, and clinical operating budget.
- Develop and execute the manpower plan after coordination with and approval from management. Oversight the recruitment process to ensure compliance with manpower requirements in contract.
- Maintain good relationships with other healthcare organizations and regulatory.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university.
- 5-7 years of experience in managing centers.
- Background in Healthcare centers/ facilities or medical insurance is a must.
- Lean six sigma certification/ experience is a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Proven experience workforce planning, productivity, SLAs and KPIs.
|Created on||17 Dec 2020|
|Last updated on||12 Jul 2023|
|You applied on|