Medical Center Manager (157439)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt
- Deliver a class-leading quality-oriented customer service to patients.
- Design and implement business strategies to help the clinic meet organizational goals
- Develop protocols and procedures to improve staff productivity.
- Supervise observance to time and attendance policies and applicable documentation, and align with staff and Call Center.
- Develop reports, monitor, and track the critical metrics and KPIs by using management dashboard reports.
- Set and implement clinic operational policies and procedures.
- Prepare and monitor budgets, accountable to order medical and non-medical equipment and supplies, follow procurement processes, coordinate material, and resources allocation.
- Oversee medical / non-medical equipment maintenance of the facility following all manufacturer guidelines and according to company policy, coordinates with facility management.
- Ensure all warranties for medical and non-medical equipment are maintained and annual preventative maintenance is being performed.
- Monitor inventory control processes and supervises personnel using a cost-effective approach ensuring the medical center is adequately supplied with all necessary pharmaceuticals, consumables, and general supplies.
- Evaluate operational needs of materials and equipment to deliver quality healthcare services.
- Implement infection control procedures, maintain good hygiene culture in the medical center, and accountable for provision of leadership for patient safety and quality improvement program.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university.
- 5-7 years of experience in managing centers
- Background in Healthcare centers/ facilities or medical insurance is a must.
- Lean six sigma certification/ experience is a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Proven experience workforce planning, productivity, SLAs and KPIs.
|Created on||17 Dec 2020|
|Last updated on||28 Dec 2020|
|You applied on|