Medical Teleconsultation Manager (157296)
|Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Be responsible for the everyday running and operations of the facility.
- Be available to support staff members when needed while the facility is operational.
- Maintain patient satisfaction reports.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Responsible for all other auditing reports, as requested by management.
- Involve in recruitment & training of the stuff.
- Ensure that all staff licenses are current.
- Works to ensure that patients are directed to and receive care in an appropriate venue and timely manner.
- Supporting call center in critical and rush hours.
- BSc, MD, from an accredited university in medicine.
- Minimum 5 years of clinical experience.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine.
- 5 years’ experience in medical management facilities & 3 years in a managerial position.
- Post graduate professional business administration or management studies is a plus.
|Created on||09 Dec 2020|
|Last updated on||26 Dec 2020|
|You applied on|