|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop growth strategies and plans.
- Responsible for new business development including opportunity identification and qualification, sales growth and strategy.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Establish new ways of doing business and increase sales.
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensure they are met.
- Translates the strategic goals of business into operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profit.
- Liaise with different internal departments to achieve business objectives including the Operations, Marketing and Finance departments.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Healthcare sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
|Created on||06 Dec 2020|
|Last updated on||06 Dec 2020|
|You applied on|