Senior Clinical Assessor, Digital Health (157075)
|Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Provide hands-on support to clinicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals as well as clinical informatics teams.
- Participate in clinical leadership and clinical management of the Digital Health Hub.
- Participate in continuous monitoring of clinical standards & quality of care, as well as the effectiveness of the Digital Health protocols and patient triage requirements; and escalate level of care for unwell clients where necessary.
- Develop and deliver technological skills and knowledge as part of the Digital Health Service to enhance the digital maturity and ensure continuous success of the portfolio of work.
- Support the ongoing development and future expansion of the Digital Health Hub, including training and accreditation activities.
- Bachelor degree in medicine or pharmacy from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a demanding health care environment.
- MSc and/or MD certification is a Must
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||03 Dec 2020|
|Last updated on||26 Dec 2020|
|You applied on|