HR Business Partner (157057)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the medical staff recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
Healthcare experience is a must
- Previous experience in ERP Software is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||03 Dec 2020|
|Last updated on||07 Dec 2020|
|You applied on|