Technical Office Engineer (156947)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Mansoura, Dakahleya, Egypt|
Manfalot, Assiut, Egypt
Tahta, Sohag, Egypt
Mahalla El Kobra, Gharbeya, Egypt
- Study the project documents including drawings, specifications, BOQ (Bill of Quantity), RFI (Request for information), correspondence, to take into consideration all the project details during execution.
- Set the mobilization plan of the project based on the project requirements.
- Prepare RFIs and send them to the project consultant to obtain missing information and resolve all conflicts.
- Communicate with concerned departments to prepare the general procurement plan.
- Prepare a monthly procurement and financial plan to determine the site needs for the upcoming month.
- Conduct estimated quantity survey to determine the quantity of material that need to be purchased or procured.
- Conduct the quantity surveying process to prepare required invoices.
- Prepare the subcontractors’ invoices based on the progress report sent by the site engineer.
- Prepare and follow up the variation orders and prepare notice to claim in cooperation with the contracts team.
- Prepare periodical reports such as Quantity Executed Invoices and send them to the concerned departments in the headquarters.
- Bachelor Degree of Architecture, Surveying Engineering or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience.
- Background in AutoCAD is a must.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
|Created on||30 Nov 2020|
|Last updated on||30 Nov 2020|
|You applied on|