|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Gather, analyze, and document stakeholders requirements including the medical staff concerning the product.
- Integrate additional features requests into the product roadmap.
- Grooming and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Schedule product releases and coordinating sprints.
- Analyze end-users’ preferences and requests.
- Develop digestible features, design acceptance criteria, and independent stories for efficient and value-driven delivery.
- Master an overview of your sprints by defining the goals at first, monitoring the progress, and addressing the issues.
- Work closely with the development team to discover and define solutions, solve real customer and business problems, and assess the feasibility, usability, and value of products.
- Prepare training material and conduct training sessions for users.
- Prepare product manuals, and ensure continuous updates of new features.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or any related major from a reputable university.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience and a background in EMR is a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
- PSPO or CSPO certifications is a plus.
- Past experience in stakeholders management.
|Created on||30 Nov 2020|
|Last updated on||01 Dec 2020|
|You applied on|