|Accounting and Auditing|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Establish policies for the audit activity and directing technical and administrative functions.
- Develop and execute an annual plan to include planning and performance of financial audits, compliance audits, fraud audits, and special projects with the organization .
- Examine the effectiveness of all levels of management, under guidance of the CEO in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Review procedures and records for their adequacy to accomplish intended objectives, and appraising policies and plans relating to the activity or function under audit review.
- Identify those activities subject to audit coverage, evaluating their significance, and assessing the degree of risk inherent in the activity in terms of cost, schedule, and quality.
- Establish the department structure.
- Plan, supervise, direct, and delegate the work of audit staff.
- Plan and control the Internal Audit budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related majors from reputable universities .
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||24 Nov 2020|
|Last updated on||23 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|