|Accounting and Auditing|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies across the group.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Liaises with corporate and destinations CFOs regarding the development and implementation of the treasury functions across the group.
- Oversees cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiates bank and service fees.
- Researches economic trends, recommends and executes short term excess cash investment in money market instruments.
- Manages all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding.
- Manages overseas cash reporting processes and the design/implementation of intercompany funding strategies
- Manages inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections across destinations.
- Manages the corporate treasury team in their day-to-day responsibilities including bank reconciliations, payment runs, invoice settlement, direct debits, and cash collection.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or any related major from reputable university.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience and background in handling different regions is a must
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||24 Nov 2020|
|Last updated on||23 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|