Finance Manager (156260)
|Finance and Investment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Minya El Qamh, Sharkeya, Egypt|
- Oversee the relationship management with authorities and tax advisors
- Review the relationship management with banks
- Supervise the cash flow management
- Develops, implements and updates effective financial and operational reports to meet current financial reporting needs.
- Issuing of the Statutory Financial Statements and co-ordinate the work with the external auditors.
- Management and involvement in all related auditing tasks with both internal and external audits.
- Overall responsibility for complying with all taxes in the country with a support of tax consultant and related booking/reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all law and regulations applicable.
- Support the company's annual budgeting and rolling forecast process.
- Own the monthly analysis and insight on performance to plan and forecast, and the monthly rolling forecast process by leveraging internal relationships and analytic tool.
- Effectively communicate monthly performance and key business drivers to senior management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, finance or any related major from a reputable university .
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCG/Distribution sectors.
- Good command of English
- Excellent Communication skills
|Created on||01 Nov 2020|
|Last updated on||23 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|