Marketing Manager (156259)
|Marketing and PR|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Minya El Qamh, Sharkeya, Egypt|
- Develop and implement marketing strategy & plan for new and existing products in line with other departments
- Determine and manage marketing budget.
- Supervise the efficiency of the Marketing plans execution within agreed budget.
- Manage and lead the ceative team
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products, and conduct competitive analysis.
- Manage all digital marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
- Report the return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Developing marketing communications strategy in line with the marketing plan.
- Collaborate with sales to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Managing relations with advertising, PR and brand activation agencies.
- Oversee brand’s digital strategy and communication.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in FMCG sector.
- Good command of English.
- Proven experience in launching new products and branding strategies.
- Excellent Communication skills.
|Created on||01 Nov 2020|
|Last updated on||23 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|