Regional Sales Manager (156258)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Minya El Qamh, Sharkeya, Egypt|
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with all direct/indirect distributors across the region.
- Implement effective sales management processes to follow-up on sales leads and projects with each distributor.
- Increase market shares through strategies aiming at providing value and competitive advantages to customers.
- Analyze and compile data from relevant sources manage product pricing in the marketplace.
- Manage a team of sales & account managers.
- Regulate and communicate updates and price increase.
- Determining annual/quarterly sales targets.
- Identifying new and developing existing channel partners to maximize area coverage.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in FMCG/Distribution sector.
- Good Command of English
- Proven experience in leading teams in a well established organizations.
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills.
|Created on||01 Nov 2020|
|Last updated on||23 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|