|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Electrical / Electronics|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Planning coverage, point of sale (POS) selection, and execution of new POS openings for the company.
- Driving world-class merchandising deployment in consumer electronic retail.
- Managing and controlling of joint market offering plans and quarterly marketing development budgets.
- Driving channel performance via best-in-class marketing campaigns including events, awareness activities, traffic generation and new store openings.
- Managing associated budget limitations, maximizing cost efficiencies, post-activity evaluation to measure ROI and drive future programs.
- Maximize impact of events and new product launches within reseller communities, and capitalizing third party opportunities.
- Manage and execute the Sales and Marketing Integration (SAMI) across all consumer partners in the region.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or any related major from a reputable university.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in trade/channel marketing experience preferably in FMCGs or retail sectors.
- Good planning, organizing and communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||20 Oct 2020|
|Last updated on||23 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|