|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Lead reporting & analytics team in delivering sales services around retail execution planning, customer and distributor management, and analytics and reporting.
- Analyze large complex data sets, across multiple categories, channels, customers and clusters and highlight opportunities.
- Develop sales /pricing and promotion modeling that help decision making at market level.
- Share learnings with other Sales Cluster Leads and adapt best practices across capabilities wherever possible.
- Monitor and report shared services performance to key stakeholders.
- Facilitate and assist Sales Information Team Leads for a smooth transition of processes from retained organization to global sales shared services.
- Overall accountability of process design, innovation and continuous improvement of the processes mandated with an end-to-end view to drive results on three parameters - effectiveness, efficiency and agility for the local businesses.
- Ensure all sales orders processing and on-time delivery of products to customers in liaison with commercial finance while fully complying to company policies and providing best customer services.
- Ensure proper stock levels of finished goods are maintained as per plan and latest sales trends in all distribution centers.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce/business administration/supply chain from reputable university
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Sales operations in FMCG.
- 3-5 Years experience in a sales field role responsible for sales operations
- Previous proven leadership experience.
- SAP, Sales Buzz and/or Tableau background is a plus.
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication skills
|Created on||11 Oct 2020|
|Last updated on||11 Oct 2020|
|You applied on|