|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Act as Data Privacy and Information Security Expert and single point of contact for all Data Privacy and Information Security related matters and necessary approvals;
- Develop and update local information protection policy and, where applicable, ensuring that any approved exemptions from this Policy are incorporated into the local policy;
- Training and providing consultative advice to all the areas and departments of the organization in question with regard to Data Privacy and information security matters;
- Coordinate with the local Risk, Compliance, Legal, HR, Physical Security, Operations, Finance and Internal Audit function on Data Privacy matters;
- Communicate and reporting to the local data protection authority and other relevant regulators, attendance at data protection authority inspections, handling audit submissions and other information submission requirements;
- Collaborate with the unit(s) responsible to manage requests of Data Subjects (i.e. rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and similar requests) to ensure compliance with DP requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 of relevant experience preferably in a healthcare field.
- Post-graduate certificates in data privacy and information security.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||04 Oct 2020|
|Last updated on||23 Dec 2020|
|You applied on|