|Management (6-10 years)|
|Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt|
- Conducts written communications as directed by the Managing Director, through typing and word- processing various documents, composing correspondence, writing reports
- Creating financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets sheets and developing Power Point presentations,
- Interacts Proactively with internal and external customers, by meeting and greeting clients and visitors,
- Answering telephone and coordinating various office support services
- Assists the Directors in the business meetings by set up and coordinate meetings, and creating, distributing meeting’s agenda and minutes
- Facilitates the Directors’ travel arrangements, conducting both travel and accommodation arrangements as per their calendars.
- Sets up Data Base System within the MD Office, by maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Adhere to procedures relating to confidentiality .
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent Command of English and French language.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in handling Board Members and Executive Managers.
|Created on||30 Sep 2020|
|Last updated on||30 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|