Fleet Supervisor (155013)
|Logistics and Transportation|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Prepare the distribution schedule of vehicles.
- Fuel purchase and dispensing, automotive parts warehousing, rental and lease sourcing.
- Responsible for overall fleet maintenance activities.
- Follow up on trucks daily breakdowns and perform monthly breakdowns analysis for all branches.
- Follow up on regular basis with third parties regarding clear service level agreement & evaluation.
- Lead a team of technicians to maximize their performance and efficiency.
- Plan and organize periodic maintenance & annual renewal.
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Supply Chain or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FMCGs.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||26 Sep 2020|
|Last updated on||22 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|