|Marketing and PR|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Lead and supervise the development of the brand including packaging, visibility, brand communication, pricing and promotional strategies to strengthen brand equity.
- Analyze and summarize sales and research reports to reach conclusions and solutions.
- Understands channel segmentation and customer and consumer drivers.
- Identifies category opportunities/ threats and developments.
- Demonstrate understanding of the differentiated roles for each brand within the portfolio and implications on budget allocation, activations and communication.
- Contributes to the development of brand strategy.
- Flawlessly manages the budget
- Analyses the profitability of each SKU by channel and makes profit enhancing proposals
- Lead the innovation process on low complexity initiatives (ex: line extensions)
- Write effective communication & media briefs.
- Support the development of brand plans.
- Identify suitable marketing activities that affect consumer and shopper behavior
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related major from reputable university.
- 3 - 6 years' relevant experience in FMCGs.
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication skills
|Created on||25 Sep 2020|
|Last updated on||25 Sep 2020|
|You applied on|