Maintenance Manager (154951)
|Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment spare parts stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Ensure OE targets are met and continuous improvement trend is implemented.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable university.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in manufacturing sector.
- English fluency is a must.
- Excellent management skills.
|Created on||25 Sep 2020|
|Last updated on||16 Aug 2021|
|You applied on|