|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with all direct/indirect distributors across the region.
- Implement effective sales management processes to follow-up on sales leads and projects with each distributor.
- Increase market shares through strategies aiming at providing value and competitive advantages to customers.
- Analyze and compile data from relevant sources manage product pricing in the marketplace.
- Manage a team of sales & account managers.
- Regulate and communicate updates and price increase.
- Determining annual/quarterly sales targets.
- Identifying new and developing existing channel partners to maximize area coverage.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FMCGs preferably in HORECA / Modern Trade channels.
- English Fluency is a must.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
|Created on||24 Sep 2020|
|Last updated on||24 Sep 2020|
|You applied on|