Embedded System Developer (154602)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Manufacturing and Production|
|Obour, Qaliobeya, Egypt|
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new products designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering major from a reputable university.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Software engineering background is a must.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++ and in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Excellent Command of English
|Created on||16 Sep 2020|
|Last updated on||16 Sep 2020|
|You applied on|