|Management (6-10 years)|
|Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop individual business plans for each country and/or region.
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
- Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
- Assist businesses to identify opportunities and develop strategic plans to meet their requirements.
- Design plans to achieve all objectives and develop plans for new business worldwide.
- Analyze business and review future prospective.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all the clients.
- Prepare and implement various methods for business development.
- Prepare pricing strategies according to customer budgets and procurement methods.
- Maintain all communication with the top management.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to the service development.
- Bachelor degree in political science, business administration or any related major.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in FMCG sector.
- Excellent command of English
- Fluency in French is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in planning and implementing business strategy abroad
- Flexibility to traveling
|Created on||08 Sep 2020|
|Last updated on||08 Sep 2020|
|You applied on|