|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Review transactions' documents and write proper classification to post to relevant accounts on each
- Review Invoices and ensure proper posting to relevant accounts and proper wording.
- Review expenses classification to ensure posting to correct expenses,VAT, and suppliers accounts and ensure proper supporting and documentation of the transaction recorded.
- Review recording of Inventory to ensure proper documentation, posting to relevant class, VAT and suppliers account and classification to proper class.
- Review bank reconciliations along with adjusting entries
- Review the whole revenue cycle.
- Support the internal and external audit visits.
- Bachelor degree of accounting/ finance or any related major from a reputable university.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in a well established organization.
- Excellent command of English
- IFRS Diploma is plus
- Knowledge in ERP System.
|Created on||08 Sep 2020|
|Last updated on||08 Sep 2020|
|You applied on|