Outsourced IT Technical Support (153581)
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Sheikh Zayed City, Giza, Egypt|
- Identifying hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Walking users through a series of actions to solve problem.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science,Communication or Electronics Engineering, IT, BIS or any related majors from a reputable university.
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience in technical support field.
- Flexibility to move around the company's branches within the same area for supporting the users.
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||26 Aug 2020|
|Last updated on||29 Aug 2023|
|You applied on|