Head of Procurement (153084)
|Purchasing and Procurement|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Discover suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure profitable terms.
- Approve the ordering of Machinery, as well as finalizing the purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and set KPI's for the existing and new contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Create Global Contracts; negotiate pricing, delivery, quality and payment terms.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from a reputable university.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in FMCGs.
- Background in Demand planning is a must.
- Proven experience in purchasing of factory machinery and spare parts.
- English Fluency is a must
- Flexibility to travel abroad according to work needs.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
|Created on||12 Aug 2020|
|Last updated on||07 Oct 2020|
|You applied on|