Family Medicine Specialist (152979)
|Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop a good rapport with the patients.
- Examine patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
- Determine and prescribe medication, dosage and schedule given the patient’s condition and allergies.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Follow up with patient regarding progress in high risk or emergency cases.
- Bachelor degree of Medicine from a reputable university.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Post graduate studies in Family Medicine.
|Created on||09 Aug 2020|
|Last updated on||09 Aug 2020|
|You applied on|