Digital Asset Associate Analyst (152977)
|Marketing and PR|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
- Support operational set-up and implementation of the Digital Asset Management system within the company, partnering with and delivering this service to MENA marketing team
- Define taxonomy hierarchies, naming conventions and cataloging, tagging and archiving of digital assets, ensure consistency with global solutions
- Partner with IT and Marketing to ensure full system integration and workability
- Support embedding Asset Management within MENA, developing user manuals and training programs to build knowledge, educate and drive adoption, whilst advocating across marketing teams and external partners/agencies, to streamline and govern the management and optimization of digital assets.
- Partner with the company's marketing teams, agencies and third parties to build seamless process for acquiring, tagging, cataloging and managing all digital content.
- Onboard MENA marketing team and their agency partner to the platform, define relevant user permissions, train new users, introduce new platform functionalities to existing users.
- Develop reports to monitor and track number of requests, usage stats etc. and build robust assessments on productivity gains, business benefits and success metrics delivered as a result of Digital Asset Management solution
- Produce quarterly digital reviews with sector teams across key success metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/marketing from reputable university
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCGs, market research agencies or creative agencies.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Background in dealing with different stakeholders.
- Detail oriented and very organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||09 Aug 2020|
|Last updated on||18 Oct 2020|
|You applied on|