|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop the annual Roll-Out plan for the projects in coordination with the relevant departments
- Analyze potential and opportunities for optimal positioning in the market relative to competition
- Assist in all aspects of the due diligence process including but not limited to feasibility studies, geotechnical evaluations, environmental assessments and surveys.
- Develop the projects design brief covering the project’s vision, products mix and architectural look and feel.
- Coordinate the development of the financial models providing all relevant assumptions.
- Create and maintain high-level project development schedule for the duration of the project
- Handle the bidding process with the design team and approved general consultants and contractors.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends, identify trends and insights
- Generate actionable outcomes based on insights and present findings to the Top Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from reputable university
- 8-10 years of experience in development, preferably in residential real estate.
- Previous proven leadership experience
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication skills
|Created on||26 Jul 2020|
|Last updated on||27 Jul 2020|
|You applied on|