|Finance and Investment|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or any related major from a reputable university
- Minimum of 12 years' relevant experience and manufacturing background is a must.
- CPA and/or CMA certificate is a plus.
- Excellent leadership and communications skills.
|Created on||08 Jul 2020|
|Last updated on||08 Jul 2020|
|You applied on|