|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- minimum 10 years' relevant experience in manufacturing sectors.
- OSHA and/or NEBOSH certificate is a plus.
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
|Created on||08 Jul 2020|
|Last updated on||08 Jul 2020|
|You applied on|