HR Operations Coordinator - Medical Admin (152147)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Work on the medical database sent by the direct medical supervisor and update it on a daily basis
- Conduct Medical onboarding for the hires and Administer Medical card issuance process for new employees and any additions in all locations
- Coordinate and administer end to end medical approvals cycle between the medical company and and the nursing team/HR
- Extract of prescriptions for chronic treatment and review the amendments and the medicines sent from the pharmacy and dispatch them on a monthly basis
- Execute end end medical insurance invoicing process
- Draft a list for doctors and nurses’ salaries in the medical department and follow up on the payment process
- Ensure ambulances’ maintenance and safety
- Review claims sent from pharmacies and cash claims of Employees in each legal entity and review claims of hospitals
- Coordinate with the direct supervisor to select random samples to conduct drug tests on a monthly basis
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or Pharmacy from reputable university.
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Customer orientation skills.
|Created on||08 Jul 2020|
|Last updated on||23 Aug 2020|
|You applied on|