|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Plan, implement, and generate report on complex IT security and governance reviews and IT general and application control audits
- Assess existence efficiency and effectiveness of the IT control environment
- Inspect internal IT policies and procedures, perform evaluation of control design and carry out assessment of the effectiveness of internal controls concerning IT processes and systems to help ensure IT compliance programs are achieved always.
- Keep up to date of emerging technologies with the IT environment and help in developing audit plans to counter whatever risks that might be associated with the application of such technologies.
- Provide leadership to the team in achieving internal process improvement, effectiveness, and greater levels of competency,
- Provide mentorship and coaching to staff; responsible for technical development of himself and staff,
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related major from reputable university.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience ,preferably in Banking sector.
- CISA or CISSP certificates is a plus
- Fluency in the English is a must
- flexibility to travel within Egypt
|Created on||17 Jun 2020|
|Last updated on||17 Jun 2020|
|You applied on|