|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Support Cluster Commercial function with performance reporting against established KPIs
- Develop on-demand reports and Scorecards delivering improved agility through ease of access and enhanced visualization as per business requirements
- Collate and format large and complex sets of data across multiple channels, customers and sales areas.
- Analyze data to distill meaningful insights on performance trends and opportunities
- Assist with field sales execution and compliance reporting as well as survey initiatives
- Present insights and recommendations to Cluster Sales Leadership team on a monthly basis and in a clear, concise manner
- Contribute to the development of internal business reviews, providing information to support key planning processes and events
- Compile Profit & Loss statements of distributors for the cluster to produce Dashboard Analysis on Distributors’ profitability
- Bachelors degree in Business or Commerce from reputable university.
- 0-2 years' experience in Reporting and Analytics role preferably in FMCGs sector.
- Fluency in English in a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, esp. Excel.
|Created on||14 Jun 2020|
|Last updated on||06 Sep 2020|
|You applied on|