Route Engineering Specialist (151296)
|Logistics and Transportation|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Work along with the business category sales project teams on Pre-work Requirements
- Work with the business category Sales Analysts to conduct outlet segmentation
- Validate frequency of visit and geo-coding outlets
- Conduct Routing process and support Data Collection Exercise
- Input outlet and distributor data into routing software, model current state to establish baseline and validate data
- Conduct financial analysis and ensure cost based decisions and share with GTM teams across market
- Establish Support mechanism for post implementation support for GTM team and Market Front line Sales Team
- Measure solution success and sustainment post activation
- Prepare qualitative route performance analysis to highlight further optimization opportunities and recommendations
- Develop and deliver reporting, including call compliance & call effectiveness and before/after comparison
- Share key insights and recommendations with Field Sales team for future implementation
- Bachelor degree in Business or Supply Chain from reputable university.
- 3-4 years experience in logistics, supply chain or field sales in FMCGs sector.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- strong background in IT logistics/routing tools
- Excellent communication skills
|Created on||14 Jun 2020|
|Last updated on||14 Jun 2020|
|You applied on|