|Director (10-20 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Directs the resources and activities to support the HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the Company’s Senior Management.
- Maintains an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization to create a culture that prioritizes effective HSE and balances overall associated costs.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations from these assessments.
- Serve as the organization expert within the field of HSE when called upon to address regulatory agency compliance issues, third party safety & liability consultants and subcontractor representatives.
- Responsible for the staffing and directing the HSE Department, including the management of all Field Safety Managers and staff.
- Responsible for developing the annual budget recommendations as well as proper implementation.
- Provide periodic reports, as well as HSE-related results and updates to the Senior Management.
- Assist project team in investigation of all project incidents (GL/WC/Recordable Incidents, Near Miss and First Aid) and ensure proper records are completed and submitted.
- Assist in the implementation of corrective actions as it relates to any incident and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the organization and are incorporated into the program, if necessary.
- Address specific reporting and record keeping requirements of OSHA, EPA, etc., as well as other pertinent safety/regulatory compliance matters and to ensure project sites are in compliance.
- Conduct regular site visits/audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related major from a reputable university
- 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in the HSE field and background in Real Estate is a must.
- Certified OSHA 10 & 30 trained; OSHA 500, ASP, and CSP a plus
- Very strong communication skills.
- Fluent English is a must
|Created on||16 May 2020|
|Last updated on||16 May 2020|
|You applied on|