|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Provide support to Customer Account Specialists, enabling achievement of critical customer initiatives and KPIs including: on time delivery, fill rate, returns/deductions, supporting major retailers. Review and validate customer claims and deductions
- Conduct monthly payment reconciliation for all credit customers.
- Prepare information (payment track record) for terminating customers (due to bad payment record or other reason)
- Maintain Customer Master Data and Maintain policies, processes, and tools.
- Receive data from Field Sales and Verify customer information. Make updates to customer information as necessary.
- Create Sales Order in the system, check price and SKU accuracy and "Determine stock availability.
- Review distributor and customer dashboards.
- Manage customer service issues.
- Complete weekly analysis and reporting of fill rate against customer order to ID root causes.
- Drive and supporting continuous process improvement and standardization in order to increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce/business administration/Supply Chain from reputable university
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Sales operations/Sales Trade Management in FMCGs sector.
- Previous proven leadership experience
- SAP,Sales Buzz and/or Tableau background is a must.
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication skills
|Created on||21 Apr 2020|
|Last updated on||10 Sep 2020|
|You applied on|