|Marketing and PR|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop new program features, promos & initiatives to deliver against program KPI's and lead the successful roll out across all customer touch points (stores, ecommerce, CRM, mobile, social, partners).
- Expand the reach/value of the program to drive ongoing customer acquisition, encourage active program participation, and encourage lapsed members to re-engage.
- Work with CRM, e-commerce, and marketing to manage all core program communications, including reward notification series, as well as member online account experience, and on-ground collateral.
- Lead cross-functional implementations partnering with internal groups from CRM, Brand Marketing, Media, Creative, Finance, Training, Customer Relations, Accounting, Budgeting, IT and E-commerce, as well as any external partners and vendors.
- Develop and maintain reporting and analysis to deliver actionable insights to measure program/initiative performance, and inform future plans and program initiatives.
- Maintain key program performance metrics/reports, including a weekly scorecard with KPI tracking.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
- proven experience in previous successful customer loyalty programs
|Created on||15 Apr 2020|
|Last updated on||15 Apr 2020|
|You applied on|