|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Lead the MENA analysts’ team to support Cluster Commercial function with standard reporting against established performance measurable as well as ad-hoc reporting requests
- Analyze large complex data sets, across multiple categories, channels, customers and highlight opportunities by Customer/Channel.
- Develop on-demand reports delivering improved agility through ease of access and enhanced visualization.
- Collate and format large and complex sets of data across multiple channels, customers and sales areas. Analyze data to distill meaningful insights on performance trends and opportunities.
- Present insights and recommendations to Cluster Sales Leadership team on a monthly basis and in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ongoing improvement of reporting capabilities by eliminating duplicate reporting, standardizing reports where applicable and developing new reports that enables faster and better decision making process.
- Support business development and continuous improvement initiatives to drive growth and efficiency both within Cluster and GBS Hub
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Analytics & Reporting preferably within FMCGs/Market research fields.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strength in IT with ability to develop complex analytical modeling, advanced analytical tools
|Created on||13 Apr 2020|
|Last updated on||04 Aug 2020|
|You applied on|