Corporate Sales and Marketing Executive (149340)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and meeting planned sales goals.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence and increase business volume.
- Responsible for generating present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Tracking and analyzing sales data and goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling prices by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field/ Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- Proven experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales fields
- Proven leadership and presentation skills.
- Travel Field experience is a plus
- Sales force tool knowledge is a plus.
|Created on||05 Mar 2020|
|Last updated on||15 Mar 2020|
|You applied on|