|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for defining and implementing cloud monitoring and alerting for the critical metrics within an implemented workload.
- Manage relationship with Cloud providers’ service support.
- Maintain relationships with technology, software, and security vendors.
- Oversee & communicate the IT service delivery model for HealthCare team. The service delivery model covers all aspects of IT services to be delivered in a service level agreement framework, adhering to key performance indicators, and flexible delivery capacity requirements.
- Offer innovative solutions that meet organization needs while remaining cost effective.
- Contribute in all IT Projects to look up the workflow & the operation process.
- Work with service delivery teams to prioritize the need around technical support resources and application support analysts required to meet the tactical needs of the HealthCare team.
- Accountable for the quality of the service delivered by matrix-managed resources, and sharing metrics with other group managers to improve these metrics. Evaluate the service delivery team and its members’ level of performance, to provide performance management and establish the delivery of top tier services to the client.
- Identify staffing needs and works with human resources colleagues to pursue the hiring process.
- Ensure the highest level of quality and excellent HealthCare team service is being delivered within assigned locations.
- Perform root cause analysis of infrastructure problems and develop resolution plans.
- Act as an escalation point for the Healthcare team for any outstanding incidents, problems, requests, problems and changes.
- Be an advocate for IT service teams, setting expectations appropriately for Cloud service IT support teams, as well as giving insight on priorities/initiatives within assigned locations.
- Introduce ITIL processes.
- Identify recurring problems and bottlenecks and oversee the building of tools and processes to prevent problems from recurring including self-healing processes.
- Conduct risk assessment and develop mitigation plans.
- Installation, maintenance & setup for all IT Equipment in different medical centers’ locations across the country (laptops, printers…etc.).
- A Bachelor degree in Computer science/ Information Systems or related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive management experience in IT
- IT project management experience is a plus
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge of SaaS , PaaS and IaaS.
|Created on||04 Mar 2020|
|Last updated on||21 Sep 2020|
|You applied on|