|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Manage a new team that will support and provision cloud computing services and access.
- Manage relationship with Cloud providers’ service support.
- Maintain relationships with technology, software, and security vendors.
- Offer innovative solutions that meet organization needs while remaining cost effective.
- Contribute in all IT Projects to look up the workflow & the operation process.
- Work with service delivery teams to prioritize the need around technical support resources and application support analysts required to meet the tactical needs of the HealthCare team.
- Accountable for the quality of the service delivered by matrix-managed resources, and sharing metrics with other group managers to improve these metrics.
- Evaluate the service delivery team and its members’ level of performance, to provide performance management and establish the delivery of top tier services to the client.
- Identify staffing needs and works with human resources colleagues to pursue the hiring process.
- Ensure the highest level of quality and excellent HealthCare team service is being delivered within assigned locations.
- Perform root cause analysis of infrastructure problems and develop resolution plans.
- Act as an escalation point for the Healthcare team for any outstanding incidents, problems, requests and changes.
- Be an advocate for IT service teams, setting expectations appropriately for Cloud service IT support teams as well as giving insight on priorities/initiatives within assigned locations.
- Introduce ITIL processes.
- Identify recurring problems and bottlenecks and oversee the building of tools and processes to prevent problems from recurring including self-healing processes.
- Conduct risk assessment and develop mitigation plans.
- Installation, maintenance & setup for all IT Equipment in different medical centers’ locations across the country (laptops, Printers…etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science/ Information Systems or related major from a reputable university.
- 6-8 years of progressive management experience in IT.
- IT project management experience is a plus
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge of SaaS , PaaS and IaaS.
- ITIL certifications or knowledge.
- IT experience in a hospital or other healthcare enterprise is a plus
|Created on||04 Mar 2020|
|Last updated on||02 Jun 2022|
|You applied on|