|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Plan , guide and control the department activities to achieve the approved targets of leasing retail areas.
- Lead and supervises the development of the appropriate merchandising mix for Top Management review and approval.
- Ensure full coordination with marketing department and provides support in developing marketing plans and performing promotion activities.
- Supervise the preparation of data base for potential and targeted retailers.
- Assess possible retailers for each space to satisfy the approved merchandising mix and develop short lists to the leasing committee for review and decision.
- Plan, guides and participates in approaching potential retailers to present suitable areas.
- Develop plans for leasing extensions and recommends retail activities that can fill any retail gaps , guides and monitors the execution of these activities after being approved.
- Maintain good relations with tenants of the shopping center operations and services provided by the company.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in sales/leasing and 3 years of which in a supervisory role.
- Very good communication , presentation and negotiation skills .
- Very good written and spoken English Language.
|Created on||02 Mar 2020|
|Last updated on||02 Mar 2020|
|You applied on|