|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Meet and negotiate with potential retailers or tenants to secure the deals and submit offers.
- Acquisition of new tenants Building up and maintaining good relations with current and potential tenants.
- Arrange for specialty leasing in the mall, temporary lease in the common areas.
- Maintain database for prospects and maintain and update the mall potential clients list.
- Prepare and maintain all necessary documents for contracts, amendments, lease summaries, cover sheets and offers.
- Meet the tenants to hear their issues & ideas and arrange a solution to their problems.
- Execute comparative surveys as requested to ensure competitive market pricing.
- Assist in preparing and adherence of annual Budget for Leasing.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent from reputable university.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience (Shopping Malls is a must).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||02 Mar 2020|
|Last updated on||02 Mar 2020|
|You applied on|