|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections and operating forecast
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university in accounting or finance
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- CFA and or CPA is a plus.
- Working Knowledge in SAP and Crystal reports
- Fluency in English is a must
|Created on||16 Feb 2020|
|Last updated on||16 Feb 2020|
|You applied on|