|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Food & Beverage|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Plan and oversee all elements of production in the factory.
- Assess and analyze current production methods.
- Design and implement cost-reductive changes and operate machines.
- Maximize productivity of machinery and workers.
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures.
- Manage technicians to maintain equipment for maximum safety and efficiency.
- Diagnose origin of breakdowns, including human error, and troubleshoot problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or any related major from a reputable university.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in FMCGs.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
|Created on||26 Jan 2020|
|Last updated on||17 Nov 2020|
|You applied on|