|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Translates the requirements into appropriate and documented specifications and then planning and creating a time frame which is communicated to the Developer.
- Collects data to create detailed designs, forms and reports meeting the specifications, then develop and test applications that match the approved specifications, carrying out prototyping and research as required
- Designs forms and reports meeting the user requirements.
- Manages programs and ensuring that they satisfy the specifications written by the Business System Analyst.
- Provide support to existing applications with a view to continuous improvement and being up to date with the latest technologies.
- A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major from university.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in software application development.
- Strong knowledge in Java + SQL.
- Accredited certification in software field is a plus
|Created on||14 Jan 2020|
|Last updated on||14 Jan 2020|
|You applied on|