|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Receiving the user data documented requirements and specifications.
- Converting the business requirements into applications.
- Designing forms and reports meeting the user requirements.
- Documenting all developed programs following the documentation standards.
- Testing programs and ensuring that they satisfy the specifications written by the Business System Analyst.
- Participating in the User Acceptance Test with the Business Partners.
- Support IT department for any other task/project as needed.
- A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major from reputable university.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle Forms/Reports/PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge in Oracle database architecture/Design.
- Solid Knowledge in backend program development.
- Strong experience in software application life cycle.
|Created on||14 Jan 2020|
|Last updated on||14 Jan 2020|
|You applied on|