|Management (6-10 years)|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Responsible for performing full construction management and contract coordination duties in addition to furnishing the employer with information and recommendations on various issues.
- Follow up with the various parties involved to ensure compliance with their respective contractual obligations.
- Negotiations with suppliers and contractors to provide various elements for each project.
- Monitor progress of design development and construction documents in addition to review of same as they develop throughout design stage.
- Review of contractors progress reports, progress payments, etc. and making recommendations.
- Attendance of meetings including Project’s Executive Committee, design, construction, Value Engineering, etc.
- Monitoring of supervision of construction activities, etc.
- Monitoring site activities for compliance with safety, specifications, and schedule.
- Bachelor degree of Civil Engineering / Architecture from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and hotel construction / renovation is a must.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||06 Jan 2020|
|Last updated on||06 Jan 2020|
|You applied on|