Project Manager (147127)
|Construction and Building|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Communicate with Head of PM and sales team to understand the project being evaluated to ensure that the successful bid will be managed successfully.
- Work with the contracts team to review the client contract before signing in order to ensure implementation risks are mitigated.
- Work with technical managers to ensure that the proper skills are available and ready for mobility before project kick-off.
- Manage the handover process from the bidding team to the operations team to ensure the proper kick-off of the project.
- Prepare the detailed project time plan with detailed time schedule in coordination with all stakeholders including the PM of the client.
- Ensure that all risks are identified, and applicable action plan(s) is acknowledged by all and ready if applicable.Support and ensure the collection of revenue with client.
- Monitor the invoicing on a project and notify the Finance of all the necessary interim invoices to be issued to the client.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Follow-up on stage approvals with the client and compile acceptance sheets for each module, as well as final acceptance sheets for the whole project.
- Bachelor degree of Civil Engineering / Architecture from a reputable university.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience and hotel construction / renovation is a must.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||06 Jan 2020|
|Last updated on||06 Jan 2020|
|You applied on|