|Marketing and PR|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Design and implement strategic communication initiatives that include print and radio media, digital and social media channels and niche communications to increase the visibility and understanding of the institution’s vision and purpose.
- Actively engage, cultivate and manage press relationships to secure coverage surrounding the programs, special events, public announcements and other projects.
- Proactively identify opportunities for engagement and influence by being current with developments that relate to all key stakeholders and partners.
- Anticipate reputation risk issues and develop and implement appropriate communication actions.
- Lead on the development, implementation and monitoring of the brand guidelines.
- Develop a calendar for external speaking engagements for key personnel, and assist in the preparation of speeches for senior executives.
- Champion communications throughout the institution to ensure that communication considerations form an integral part of policy-making, project designs, visits and tours by the senior management.
- Develop and/or conduct media and communications training for staff, and assist in the development of ‘brown bag’ educational programs.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 14 years of relevant experience within multinational entities.
- Excellent command of English
- Proven Leadership skills
|Created on||06 Jan 2020|
|Last updated on||06 Jan 2020|
|You applied on|